CAMTECH Pressure Seal Check Valves are ideal for high pressure steam, liquid, catalytic reformers, hydrocrackers and other tough services. In the tough world of High pressure, High temperature valve applications, Pressure Seal Check Valve continue to provide a wide range of industries with a safe, leak free, pressure containing boundary. These valves are unidirectional and restrict flow from opposite direction. These are best suited for moderate velocity conditions. Check valves are normally designed for horizontal flow condition, but can also be installed in vertical pipeline, but in vertical pipeline, the flow shall be in upwards direction and under the disc.
Some of the design features are as below:
- Cast body precisely machined with integral flanges.
- Precisely machined Swivel disc as standard which provides superior tightness.
- No penetration of hinge pin to outside eliminating possibility of pin seal leakage and allowing for in-line service.
- Easy in-line service. All parts are easily accessible for maintenance. Seating faces can be re-lapped.
- Hinge is pivoted to the hinge pin inside the body
- Disc nut secures the disc to the hinge. It allows the disc to rotate about its axis and assist in tight shut off.
- Longer Seat rings are designed for higher temperature and higher pressure.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.