CAMTECH Gate valves are heavy duty, outside screw and yoke type, Bolted bonnet, rising stem and non-rising handwheel type. The straight through bore design assures minimum turbulence, erosion and resistance to flow. These valves are handwheel operated and gear operated depending upon the size.
Some of the design features are as below:
- Cast body precisely machined with integral flanges.
- Cast bonnet with integral yoke up to 10”
- One piece flexible wedge is standard. Solid wedge shall be provided on request.
- Rising stem with precision ACME thread with single or double start for quick operation.
- Stem packing is designed for optimum control of fugitive emission leakage to the atmosphere and is assured by the polished finish stem sealing area.
- Live loading on packing can be provided as request.
- Back seat shall be either threaded or welded in to facilitate the replacement of packing under line pressure.
- Seat rings are welded in or integral to provide bubble tight joint.
- Two piece gland and gland flange arrangement for reduced stem wear.
- By-Pass, Lantern rings, special connection are as optional.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.
- Valves can be supplied with Pneumatic, Hydraulic or electric actuators.
- Accessories like limit switch, etc can be provided as optional.